The program enables middle click when you have TrackPoint scrolling enabled.
The program doesn't have any user interface, you can see if it's running and terminate it using Task Manager.
- Enable TrackPoint scrolling, set Scrolling type to Standard.
- Download TPMiddle and add it to your Startup folder.
Download: tpmiddle-0.6.exe (version 0.6).
Sources: tpmiddle-0.6-src.zip (version 0.6).
Author: Marek Wróbel (email: ).
- 0.6 (26 January 2014)
- Support for 2013 ThinkPads with buttonless TouchPad (contribution from Terry Gregory).
- 0.5 (5 October 2012)
- Initialization of Synaptics API is repeated a few times in case of failure.
- Middle click is generated if the middle button was pressed for less than 250 ms even if TrackPoint movement happened (contribution from Adam Sloboda - thanks!).
- 0.4 (14 May 2011)
- 0.3 (28 April 2010)
- Multiple device support (for example, external UltraNav keyboard).
- 0.2 (18 April 2010)
- Hibernation and sleep support.
- 0.1 (17 April 2010)
To be done:
- Tray icon support.
- Fast user switching support (it seems to work, but I'm not sure if there are no side-effects).